BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT DBS Romania IS LOOKING FOR A Reporting & Insights Development Associate Manager
SENIORITY LEVEL: mid-senior level
FUNCTION: Operations, Supply Network
SALARY RANGE: competitive salary package + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Bucharest, Romania
Application deadline: 30.01.22
The role is responsible to support the design, development, execution and governance of SNO reporting process, tools, metrics and operating model to enable our digital transformation; to deliver a business that is simpler, stronger, faster and significantly more automated and integrated. Reporting, insights and analytics must be delivered on time, to aligned business requirements and at optimised cost.
Reports to: SNO Global Reporting & Insights Manager
Reporting Level: manage others
Geographic Scope: Global
What you will be accountable for
- Lead the pipeline of R&I requirements strictly via the SNO agile principles and process framework.
- Using BAT approved software/applications own the design, build and maintenance of new reporting requirements classified as low complexity.
- Collaborate with the SNO Transformation Digital Data Analyst to support the design, build and maintenance of new reporting and insights/ analytics requirements classified as intermediate (medium) complexity.
- Develop analytical tools for the Reporting Leads and Execs to enable them to support business teams by providing insights and analysis from standard reports.
- Apply continuous improvement approach to all reports and tools owned/managed by the SNO R&I team; work on reporting process optimization and automation, eliminating losses in the process.
- Proactively resolve issues to ensure an on time in full R&I service
- Support growth of the SNO R&I team capabilities in best practice reporting, insights and analytics development.
- Ensure the full scope of R&I work processes are documented as standard work packages (SWP) and accompanied by rigorously maintained user manuals, training guides, technical)
- Provide trainings to the teams required on the Reporting and Analytical tools developed and/or owned by R&I team.
Essential experience, skills and knowledge
- Advanced experience of standard methodology information management, analysis, and reporting in a regulated environment, including knowledge of systems and tools.
- At least 1 year Software engineering experience
- Proficiency in common reporting, analytical and visualization tools (examples: Power BI, SQL, Dataiku and Alteryx)
- Experience of working with supply chain processes, business data and reporting requirements – demonstrated within BAT or a similar external context.
- Excellent digital data skills in descriptive / predictive analytics plus reporting and visualization techniques.
- Proficiency in information and digital platforms (examples: SAP, APO, Kinaxis Rapid Response, Clear Metal, workflow tools, Business Information (BW etc.)
- Excellent user skills on MS Office and another analytical tool (example: Excel macro coding, VBA, Python.)
- Continuous Improvement approach and drive to make sustained difference through best practice capability benchmarking and development.
- Business agility attitude and proficient in agile frameworks and change management governance
- Excellent interpersonal skills, fluent in English (verbal/written) and proven influencing skills: broad stakeholder engagement capability covering both internal customers and external service partners.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.