BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT GERMANYIS LOOKING FOR ATALENT EXECUTIVE – EMPLOYER BRANDING (m/f/d)
SENIORITY LEVEL: non-Management
FUNCTION: Human Resources
SALARY RANGE: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
LOCATION: Hamburg, Germany
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
- Our Employer Branding Executive is part of the HR Talent Community within BAT Central Europe North and the key driver of our employer branding projects and initiatives in Germany. The role leads the engagement with our main target groups across offline and online employer branding touchpoints and builds relevant campaigns and activation to support our recruitment teams. Further, the Employer Branding Executive evaluates and improves initiatives based on latest trends and thorough target group insights.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Build and execute the Employer Branding Strategy (realization of online and offline Employer Branding activities such as career fairs, events, presentations as well as KPI tracking & budgeting)
- Responsible for the online presence and social media channels for across Central Europe North
- Cooperation with agencies on Social Media campaigns and the design of Employer Branding materials
- Cooperation with target universities and student organizations
- Supporting the business in finding and applying best up to date recruitment strategies
- Supporting the recruitment process for young talents (interns, apprentices, dual students and management trainees)
- Supervisor for apprentices and interns in the talent team
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Hands on Talent Acquisition experience with focus on employer branding, esp. social media touchpoints and campaigning, preferably from social media or employer branding agency
- Strong insights into latest employer branding trends and generation Z recruitment
- fluent in English and German, Polish or French beneficial
- Knowledge in image editing & creating target group specific visuals & texts
- Setting up Social Media campaigns (e. g. Facebook Werbeanzeigenmanager)
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!