BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
SENIORITY LEVEL: Senior Manager
FUNCTION: Digital Business Solutions
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Lead and drive consumer centric multi category growth through the pursuit of dynamic and innovative digital solutions, thought leadership, as well as operational excellence.
- Develop business solutions to implement transformational digital marketing capabilities to enable the organisation to deliver consumer centric omni-channel experiences.
- Drive the design, architecture, and implementation of solutions and platforms related to Marketing Technology in partnership with cross functional teams.
- Develop, manage, monitor, and implement the group’s digital strategy in line with organisational values, objectives, and priorities.
- Be a thought leader on digital developments, work with platforms owners, data domain owners, marketers, and business leaders to optimize current Marketing Technology investments and ensure strategic business goals are met.
- Define and execute digital marketing product capabilities roadmap across CRM, web, app, omnichannel commerce and other critical channels in collaboration with stakeholders and partner/vendors, end markets in the region, utilizing best practices and providing guardrails.
- Create and embed a prioritisation approach to develop a roadmap for innovation with the relevant processes, tools, and metrics to support business objectives and new growth opportunities.
- Responsible for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with market priorities and business requirements.
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLA's and KPI's.
- Make strong recommendations driving towards a data-driven organization to help propel business forward leveraging social listening, web/campaign tracking, competitive monitoring, deep-insights & foresights of consumer behavior, and to precisely reach core consumers in right context.
- Marketing Technology & Customer Experience lead, in the development of product strategy and roadmap communicating relevant technical details in simple business terms.
- Marketing stakeholders on channel & activation strategy design, product roadmap design and delivery prioritization.
- Finance on budget planning, business case preparation, and tracking against key metrics.
- Larger Digital Busines Solutions function on ensuring best of breed technology platform and end to end solutions are designed, developed, and implemented to deliver business values.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Business-facing IT experience in a global environment, with a degree in an IT-related discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience working as a Marketing technologist within a FMCG or digital organization, experienced with Digital Technologies.
- Understand the consumer activation models/metrics, CRM/CMS/Ecommerce/Mobile technology to lead and drive Marketing Activation initiatives.
- Practical experience in Business Intelligence tools with experience translating data into valuable insight for data driven marketing.
- Familiar with A/B testing or other multivariate testing as well as agile delivery frameworks.
- Any professional certification in digital technologies (e.g. APIs, Cloud, etc.) and Agile Project Management (e.g. SCRUM, PMI, etc.) are desirable.
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills with ability to work in a matrix and fast paced environment.
- Possess confidence, strong experience, and knowledge to continuously push the bar with stakeholders and delivery teams.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!